June 28, 2013

THE WEEKENDER

This weekend Kurt and I are headed to our hometowns for family parties.  I'm excited to spend time with both of our families and visit pieces of our pasts.  I hope you have a great weekend!  Here are some of my favorite links from around the web this week....

I've always liked doing work at coffee shops.

....and it turns out that coffee is good for us too!

How great are these his + her mugs?

Hopefully I'll have time to make one of these beautiful crowns for the fourth of July weekend.

How cool would this bedroom be?

In just a few weeks I'm going to be surrounded by cacti.  I might try making this cute mini cacti garden for the new yard...

I would love to take a road trip and visit some of these beautiful national parks (and make a stop at the Redwoods).

I love these ideas for a little spring cleaning for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment