June 13, 2013

BREAKFAST CHRONICLES

Breakfast is such an important (and healthy, and critical) part of the day.  I used to never eat breakfast due to lack of ideas and time but I have recently started to change my mindset and take control of mornings.  By waking up a bit earlier and having a long list of easy and delicious meals on hand, I have been able to start my days on the right note.  I am excited to share some of my favorite breakfasts with you through my 'breakfast chronicles' series!

QUICK OATS
prep time: 10 minutes

Follow instructions on how to make Trader Joe's Steel Cut Oats on the stove.
While the oats are cooking, cut up your favorite fruits.  This morning I used bananas, strawberries, and blackberries.
Sprinkle fruit on top of the cooked oats and drizzle honey to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment