June 14, 2013

THE WEEKENDER


{A shot I took last summer while sailing on Lake Michigan of the sunset over Milwaukee}
This will be my first weekend spent at home in weeks but the last weekend I'll spend in my hometown for a while.  So I've filled up my schedule with dinners with family and friends, Milwaukee's best beer fest, and a father's day cookout.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Here are some fun weekender links....

I am a huge Sex and the City fan and loved this collection of Carrie Bradshaw moments.

In case you're in a bind and craving some vino.

So very true.

Some good ideas for making your home more efficient.

These are so cute for a girls night!

I'm currently re-reading this and am so excited to see the movie when I visit Kurt next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment