June 19, 2013

COMET


Kurt knows my favorite meal is brunch so when he was in town last weekend we spent my last Sunday in Milwaukee exploring the brunch scene.  My mom had recommended The Comet Cafe with a post card she bought from the cafe and sent to me back in April when I was living in Dayton.  I have wanted to try it ever since and neither Kurt or I were disappointed!  The menu was vast (and vegan friendly!).  I really enjoyed Kelly's Vegan Scramble and Kurt was adventurous and got the special--a breakfast sandwich made of sausage and eggs with pancakes as the bread!  We got to sit at the bar and the staff was great--it felt like we were hanging out with friends!  With such a fun atmosphere, great bar, and amazing food I'll make sure I make this a stop when I come back to visit my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment