June 24, 2013

SUNDAY FUNDAY


Every second of this last weekend was perfect but if I had to choose, my favorite day was Sunday.  We spent the whole afternoon biking along the river and through the city.  I discovered areas of Dayton that I didn't even realize existed!  We attempted to get lunch at the Silver Fern Cafe at Riverscape Metro along the river but they aren't open Sundays (along with every other lunch place in Dayton, it seems).  So instead, we enjoyed the fountains at the park, ran into a festival downtown and finally made our way back home to indulge in Chinese take-out (our favorite).  And if it wasn't a perfect day already, Kurt surprised me with tickets to a comedy show at Funny Bone.  We were laughing all night, it was the best.



 Thanks for a perfect weekend, Kurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment