July 22, 2013

LIQUIDATION

Saturday was rainy.  But, we managed to make the most out of the momentary bursts of sun throughout the day.  After enjoying burgers by the river, we visited Mendelson's Liquidation Outlet.  I'd never been to a liquidation outlet before and it was fascinating!  An eight story warehouse filled with everything from hospital beds to restaurant appliances.  Upstairs, there were rows and rows of seemingly broken down engines, cylinders, tools, and computer parts.  Kurt scored some classic redneck belt buckles and I found my dream mugs (I can't wait to share them with you!).  After a trip to the farmers market for fresh flowers and some veggies we spent the afternoon relaxing and listening to the rain.  It was a lovely Saturday.



I hope you had a wonderful weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment