July 16, 2013

DOCS

I've been lacking inspiration lately.  The sticky, humid air has been making me sleepy and making my runs harder.  In an attempt to get out of my rut I bought some new books and started, per a recommendation of the best books of June by elephantine, A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry.  It seems like an amazing read and I'm excited to spend a portion of everyday sitting down with it and a cup of tea.  I haven't had this much time to play with in a while and I want to make it count so I also decided to start watching documentaries again.  This is something I usually take up over my prolonged winter breaks and I can't believe I didn't start sooner in the summer.  Some of my favorites include Forks over Knives, The Business of Being Born, The Science of Sex Appeal, and A Walk to Beautiful.  I can't wait to start watching more amazing films!

{Photo is in the documentary A Walk to Beautiful from NYT}

No comments:

Post a Comment