May 15, 2014

THANK YOU CARDS



I love sending (and receiving) mail.  There is something so thoughtful about it.  These note cards are so easy and add a personal touch to thank you or just because notes.


You need:
cardstock a little larger than the photos you will use (I purchased some at a paper store)
photographs (you took yourself - for this it is better to use scenery type photos)
pen
glue


Just glue the photographs onto the cardstock, write the location  you took the photograph in the lower right hand corner and sign the lower left hand corner.  The back can be used for writing your note!
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love sending and reviving mail, it's something I've really slipped up on over the past few years...

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thank you cards, I also love handmade but rarely get around to doing handmade cards anymore. This is such a fun and quick idea :)

    ReplyDelete