August 9, 2013

THE WEEKENDER

{the view from a morning hike}
After a packed and successful week, we have a relaxing dinner with friends planned for this evening.  But tomorrow we're heading to Coronado Vinyards to participate in their annual grape stomp complete with wine tasting and tapas!  I'm a huge vino fan so tomorrow will be like a dream, I'm so excited.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, here are some of my favorite links from this week.....

Do you eat any of these banned foods?

Live a happy life.

I love you, Netflix.

What women wore under their skirts.

I want to try this tasty morning cocktail.

I'm more of a dog person but this cat fashion show is pretty funny.

I can't wait to make these with my new popsicle molds!

 In case you were afraid that I've been going hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment