August 2, 2013

THE WEEKENDER


I've spent three days in the desert and I already have a favorite cactus, the saguaro.  There are so many different shapes and sizes--some have grown to be towering, some are just fuzzy babies, some have grown sideways, and some have what seems like a million little arms popping out from all over.  All of the different cacti are so fun to explore--I even saw one start to bloom today!  Other than visiting my new home and stopping by a farmers market, this weekend is simply for settling into a new lifestyle... that I love already!  Some links for you this weekend.....

I'm planning on making this spray for my hair.

Such a great, helpful tip for making cooking easier.

I made cauliflower mashed potatoes for a barbeque a few weeks ago and it was delicious.  I can't wait to try this eggplant version.

I am on the hunt for a light summer robe similar to this one.

I can't wait to have my very own at-home bar one day.

I am sad to report that I am not very hip, at least according to this quiz.

Happy birthday, Harry!  And now I feel old....

It's good to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment