February 24, 2014

HOMEMADE JOE-JOE'S FOR LOVE

My cookies finally arrived in Chicago, so I can share them without ruining Kurt's (late) valentine's surprise.  K loves Trader Joe's Joe-Joe's cookies (vanilla because they're dairy free) but this post inspired me to make a homemade version for him.  I kept a few for myself (they wouldn't all fit in the little box the post office provides.....) and although they should definitely be made only for special occasions they were so good and addicting.



2 comments:

  1. What a fun Valentines Day surprise! I recently discovered you blog, and I love it. In fact, I nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Check it out here: http://threesistersattic.blogspot.com/2014/02/and-award-goes-to.html

    xx- Lynn-Holly from The Attic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, sweet girl! your blog is beautiful. I love it's positive, happy energy.

      Delete